Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thing's That Make Crafts Easier

    
    There are so many forms of technology/software in existence that speed up "crafting" and other leisure activities. Some of these technologies include knitting machines, sewing machines, and even DIGITAL sewing machines.
    First let's start off with the sewing machines. I love sewing, but now that I have been taught how to use a sewing machine it's 100 times easier and faster.  I was just recently introduced to a digital sewing machine. I was AMAZED!!! The fact that you can plug your computer up to this sewing machine, upload an image, and it's done sewing it within minutes! I'm gonna have to invest in one of these.
    Next let's talk about the knitting machine. Myself, being a struggling knitter, became an extremely happy person when I learned of the knitting machine. All you have to do is thread the machine with your chosen yarn, and oush a little gadget across a board, instantly producing rows of knits. While it would take months to hand knit a scarf, hat, socks, or a sweater, it only takes about half an hour to make one using the knitting machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment