Monday, January 9, 2012

The Frustrations of Knitting!

My J-term class began knitting a couple days ago, and boy am I lost. As I watched my professor knit, I thought, "Well that's not hard at all." I learned fast that that was indeed not the case. There are too many things going on at once for my brain to grasp! Push the stick through this loop, then push the stick up, then push the stick off the other stick, then do it over again. I actually wasn't doing bad until I hear her say, "Ok, now I'm going to teach you the purl stitch," which is basically doing everything the opposite way. That's when it all went downhill for Miss Emili. I decided to start over with the whole project and I am currently in the process of knitting a scarf. We'll see how that goes...Thank you knitting for giving me such a headache!

No comments:

Post a Comment