Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cross Stitching..Finally Something I Know How To Do!!


After all the hassels with knitting and photoshop, we finally did a craft I know how to do, cross stitching! I remember when I was little and still in grade school, my Mawmaw Helen taught me how to cross stitch and I absolutely loved it! She was such an excellent teacher when it came to teaching me little arts and crafts. We'd just sit there and cross stitch. I felt like I was a grown up, being able to do something she was doing (even though I was only stitching little letters, while she was doing complex pictures). Now, however, being much older I am able to do complex pictures just as she does. Now that I really know what I'm doing I can't wait to go sit on my Mawmaw's front porch and cross stitch with her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment